• 帮助中心

  • ADADADADAD

    口才,国王,幽默

    口才训练:看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默[ 演讲稿范文 ]

    演讲稿范文 发布时间:2024-04-07 10:55:56 更新时间:

    作者:文/会员上传 下载docx

    简介:

    i乐德范文网为大家收集整理了《口才训练:看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默》供大家参考,希望对大家有所帮助!!! 【伊丽莎白王后第一次匿名登门造访罗格】  Queen Elizabeth: My husband's work involves a ...

    以下为本文的正文内容,请查阅,本站为公益性网站,复制本文以及下载DOC文档全部免费。

    i乐德范文网为大家收集整理了《口才训练:看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默》供大家参考,希望对大家有所帮助!!!

     【伊丽莎白王后第一次匿名登门造访罗格】

      Queen Elizabeth: My husband's work involves a great deal of public speaking.

      伊丽莎白王后:我丈夫的工作涉及大量公众演说。

      Lionel Logue: Then he should change jobs.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:还是换个工作比较靠谱。

      Queen Elizabeth: He can't.

      伊丽莎白王后:能换早换了。

      Lionel Logue: What is he, an indentured servant?

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:难不成是个受人摆布的奴仆?

      Queen Elizabeth: Something like that.

      伊丽莎白王后:也差不多啦。

      【依旧是第一次看诊】

      Logue: What was your earliest memory?

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:你最早的记忆是什么?

      King George VI: I'm not... -here to discuss... -personal matters.

      乔治六世:我不是……到这里来讨论……个人隐私的。

      Lionel Logue: Why are you here then?

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那你干嘛到这里来?

      King George VI: Because I bloody well stammer!

      乔治六世:因为我口吃得要死行了吧。

      【看*的演说影像】

      Lilibet: What's he saying? [watching a clip of Hitler speaking]

      伊丽伯特:他在说什么?

      King George VI: I don't know but... he seems to be saying it rather well.

      乔治六世:我不知道,不过……貌似说得很有煽动力。

      【罗格端坐在加冕典礼宝座上】

      King George VI: [Logue is sitting on the coronation throne] Get up! Y-you can't sit there! GET UP!

      乔治六世:给我起来!你不能坐哪儿!快起来

      Lionel Logue: Why not? It's a chair.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:为啥不行?不就是一椅子么。

      King George VI: T-that... that is Saint Edward's chair.

      乔治六世:呐……那……那是圣爱德华的椅子。

      Lionel Logue: People have carved their names on it.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:人家都随便刻了名字上去了。

      【两个人的争执】

      King George VI: L-listen to me... listen to me!

      乔治六世:听……听我说……听我说!

      Lionel Logue: Why should I waste my time listening to you?

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:凭啥我要浪费时间听你说话?

      King George VI: Because I have a voice!

      乔治六世:就因为我说的话举足轻重。

      Lionel Logue: ...yes, you do.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:……没错,的确如此

      【宣战演说之前】

      King George VI: If I am King, where is my power? Can I declare war? Form a government? Levy a tax? No! And yet I am the seat of all authority because they think that when I speak, I speak for them.But I can't speak.

      乔治六世:如果我是国王,我的权力又在哪里?我能宣战么?我能组建政府?提高税收?都不行!可我还是要出面坐头把交椅,就因为整个国家都相信…我的声音代表着他们。但我却说不来。

      【罗格禁止国王抽烟】

      Lionel Logue: Please don't do that.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:请不要那样做。

      King George VI: I'm sorry?

      乔治六世:啥?

      Lionel Logue: I believe sucking smoke into your lungs will kill you.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:抽烟吸到肺里相当于自杀。

      King George VI: My physicians say it relaxes the throat.

      乔治六世:我的医生说那样会放松喉部。

      Lionel Logue: They're idiots.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:他们是白痴。

      King George VI: They've all been knighted.

      乔治六世:他们都被授了爵位了。

      Lionel Logue: Makes it official then.

      莱昂纳尔·罗格医生:那就是官方白痴咯

    口才训练:看《国王的演讲》学英式幽默.docx

    将本文的Word文档下载到电脑

    推荐度:

    下载
    热门标签: TAGS1 TAGS2 TAGS3 TAGS4 TAGS5
    ADADAD
    热门栏目