外贸英语的常用句子
When could you introduce me to your sister company?
什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?
Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?
请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?
If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.
如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。
Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.
鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。
We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.
我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。
Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.
我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。
Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.
我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。
We have been working on expanding our scope of .
我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。
We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.
我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。
We want to develop direct contact with Continental buyers for ourselves.
我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。
We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.
得知贵公司专门经营轻工业品,我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。
We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.
我们两国之间已经有了10年的贸易关系。
We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.
和中国同行共事从来没有什么困难,希望今后我们之间尽可能多地建立新的关系。
We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.
我们和日本在业务上有了良好的开端。
Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.
我公司想扩大与中国的贸易关系。
As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.
众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。
We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.
我们盼望我们的业务关系重新活跃起来。
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.
很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。
We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.
我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。
We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.
我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
We're willing to restore our business relationship.
我们希望能恢复贸易关系。
It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.
如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。
The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.
市场萧条导致贸易停滞。
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。
外贸常用英语句子
第一章 建立贸易关系
1. 我们从阿里巴巴网站上了解到你们是中国主要的进出口公司之一。
We’ve learned from that you’re one of the leading import and export companies in China.
2. 我们进出口很多商品。我们从事这一行业已经有20年了。
We are importing and exporting a wide range of goods. And we have been in this line for more than 20 years.
3. 我想你找对公司了。
I think you’ve found a right company.
4. 我们的产品在东南亚市场上享有很高的声誉,同时,他们在美国和欧洲市场上也销售得很好。
Our products enjoy a high reputation in the south-east Asian market. They also sell very well in the USA and Europe.
5. 我们有很多不同品牌和款色的产品,质量优良,价格合理。
We offer many different bands and models, good quality and reasonable prices.
6. 我想多了解一些你们公司和产品的信息。
I want to know more about your company and your products.
7. 我马上发一份我们最新产品目录的`电子版给你。
I will send you an electronic version of our latest catalogue immediately.
8. 我们也接受订制特殊规格厨具的订单。
We also take orders for kitchenware made according to specifications.
9. 订货要多久交货呢?
How long would it take you to deliver the orders?
10. 收到信用证后最多3个月就能交货,特殊订单交货时间会更长一些,但无论如何不会超过6个月。
Three months at most after receipt of the covering L/C. It would take longer to deliver the special orders, though never longer than six months.
11. 能不能给我一张报价单?
Can I have your price sheet?
12. 我们的价格与其他制造商相比是十分优惠的。
Our prices compare most favorable with quotations you can get from other manufacturers.
13. 价格要经过我们公司确认后才有效。
The prices are subject to our final confirmation.
14. 假如你们公司订购数量比较大的话,我们可以考虑给你们折扣。
If your order is large enough, we’ll consider giving you some discount.
15.为什么不先试购一笔看看,探测一下市场的潜力呢?
Why not place a trial order to sound out the market potential?
第二章 询盘及答复
16.你对哪种商品感兴趣?
Which item are you interested in?
17.这是我们的询价单。
Here’s our inquiry list
18.请给我们报旧金山到岸最低价。
Please quote us your lowest price, CIF San Francisco.
19.我先研究一下询价单,明天给你报实盘价。
I’ll look into your requirements first and let you know our firm offers tomorrow.
20.你会发现我们的价格非常优惠。
You’ll surely find our prices very favorable.
21.我们保证能做到(以上所说的)。
We can ensure that.
22.你们通常要求什么付款条件?
For the payment terms, what do you usually require?
23.我们通常要求用不可撤销信用证付款。
We usually require an irrevocable letter of credit.
24.我非常同意你的观点。
I can’t agree with you more.
25.我已经看过一些样品,愿意订货。
I have already seen some samples and we’d like to order.
26.你想要多少数量?
What’s the quantity you’re likely to take?
27.目的港在哪里?
Where’s the port of destination?
28.报价的有效期多长?
How long will you leave your offer open?
29.有效期为3天。
It’s valid for three days.
30.请你报包括5%佣金在内的到岸价行吗?
Would you please make your prices CIF including five percent commission?
第三章 报盘和还盘
31.我不能接受你们的报价。
I cannot accept your offer.
32.但这是我们所能做出的最底报价。
But this is the best quotation we can make.
33.我们认为这是我们的底盘价。
We consider it a rock-bottom price indeed.
34.如果再降价,这笔交易我们会赔钱的。
If I go any lower, we’d make a loss on the deal.
35.让我们相互作一些让步吧。
Let’s compromise.
36.结合质量考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。
Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.
37.恐怕我们无法再降价了。
I’m afraid we can’t reduce(decrease) our prices any more
38.好吧,为了成交,我愿意作出些让步。
Well, in order to get the business, I’m willing to make some concessions.
39.如果你们的订货数量在5000件以上,我将把价格降到3%
If you order more than 5000 pieces, I will reduce my price by 3 percent.
40.这是我们的最低价格,在价格方面,我不能再让步了。
This is our rock bottom price. No further concession I can make in this respect.
41.我们的报价比别处的要便宜。
The price we offer compares favorably with quotations you can get elsewhere.
42.恐怕我们不能接受你们的还盘。
It’s impossible for us to entertain your counter-offer, I’m afraid.
第四章 接盘和订货
43.你们能再次考虑考虑吗?
Would you please reconsider it?
44.我想我们不如取消这笔生意。
I’m thinking that we might call the whole deal off.
45.品质不同,价格当然也不同。
The prices are different according to the quelities.
46.那正正就是我所表达的意思。
That’s precisely what I mean.
47.我对你刚刚所说的感到失望。
I’m disappointed at what you have just said.
48.我们也希望能成交。
We ‘ll hope to close the deal.
49.为了保持双方良好的商业关系,我们选择与你们洽谈。
In order to keep up our good business relationship, we choose to negotiate business with you.
50.我们不会等的太久。
We cannot afford to wait for you for a long time.
51.你真厉害,把我说服了。
You certainly have a way of talking me into it.
52.很高兴我们最终达成了协议。
I’m very glad that we have finally come to an agreement.
I’m glad that we’ve come to an agreement at last.
53.我们无法再做出让步。
We can’t make any concession.
54.我觉得我们各自坚持自己的价格是不明智的。如果我们各让一步如何?
I think it’s unwise for us to insist on his own price, How about meeting each other halfway?
第五章 数量与质量
55.听起来不错。
Sounds fine.
56.这正是我们所需要的。
That’s what we need.
57.和以前的商品相比,它有什么优点?
What are its advantages over our previous products?
Compared with our previous products, what are its advantages?
58.我们打算如何推出这种新产品?
How are will going to launch this new product?
59.如果一切顺利,今年5月就能上市了。
If everything goes smoothly, it will be on the market this May.
60.如果你们多订一点,我们可以给你报低一点的价格。
We can offer you lower price if you could order a bit more.
61.他们将会在月底派两名代表到我们的工厂参观。
They will send two representatives to visit our factory at the end of this month.
62.我已经看了你们的商品目录,我觉得你们的公共汽车不错。
I’ve gone through your catalogue and find your buses appeal to me.
63.我想我们的产品能满足你们的需求。
I think our products can satisfy your requirements.’
64.我们会尽最大的努力满足你们的要求。
We’ll try our best to satisfy your demand.
65.我从来没听说过。
I’ve never heard of that.
66.不管如何,这个问题很容易解决。
Anyway, it’s easy to solve this problem.
67.据说这种产品很受欧洲人欢迎,为什么你不多订一些呢?
It is said that this product is very popular with European people. Why don’t you order more?
68.事实上,目前在国外很畅销,不少客户的订货我们还无法满足呢。
In fact, it is so popular that we cannot meet the demands from our customers.
我们保换质量不合格的产品。
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
这批自行车的质量确实有问题。
I regret this quality problem.
对质量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
这批机器运行不准。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多块手表不合质量标准。
Words and Phrases
bad quality 劣质
low quality 低质量
inferior quality 次质量
to be responsible for 对……负责
inaccurate 不精确的
poor quality 质量较差
to be inferior to 次于……
first-class 一等品
unsatisfactory 不满意的