关于打电话的短句子汇合66句

时间: 2022-11-25 句子 我要投稿 人气:

关于打电话的短句子汇合66句

打电话的英语短语1

(一) 打电话的人找的是你自己,你又恰好接了电话。

A: Daisy 在吗?

Is Daisy there?

B: 我就是。

1. Speaking.

2. This is she/he.

3. You're speaking/talking to her/him.

4. This is Daisy。

5. That's me. 我就是。

(二) 打电话的人要找的人不在

A: May I speak to Mr. Gates? (请问 Gates 先生在吗?)

B: 1.He's not here right now. 他现在不在这里。

2. He's out. 他出去了。

3. He's in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。

4. You've just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。

5. He's just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。

(三) 打电话的人要找的人不在, 问对方是否要留言

A: Can I talk to Mark? (Mark在吗?)

B:1. He's out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?

2. He's not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在, 我可以帮你传话吗?

(四) 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来

A: Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?

B: 1. I'm sorry. I don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

2. He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。

(五)打电话的人要找的人不在, 愿意接受对方的留言

A: Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话?

B: 1. Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。

2. Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can grab a pen and paper. 当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。

3. Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然, 如果你可以等我一下, 让我找张纸写下来。

(六) 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复

A: When he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212? B: 1. Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?

2. (Say) again, please? 再说一次好吗?

3. Pardon? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

4. I'm sorry? 抱歉。(请再说一次)

(七) 对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言

A: May I leave a message? 我能否留个话?

B: 1. You know what? My English is not that great, and I don't want to miss anything. Would you mind calling back later? I'm sorry.

我的英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。

2. If you don't mind, could you please call back and leave a message on the answering machine? My English is not very good.

如果你不介意的话, 能否请你再打一次, 然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。

打电话的英语短语2

一.留电话答录机:

1. This is a recording. Sorry missed your call. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you.

这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在哔的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!

(*: 电话答录机 是 telephone answering machine)

2. This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.

我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688。

二. 道谢接受别人的礼物或招待后,打电话道谢为最起码的礼貌之一:

1. Thank you for the present. It’s just what I wanted. 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要

2. Thank you so much for the homemade cake. 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。

3. I don’t know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. 真不知道要如何谢谢你,这么漂亮的花。

4. I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。

三. 听不清楚:

1. Sorry, I didn’t catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。

2. Sorry, I didn’t understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。

3. Sorry, I didn’t get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。

4. I can’t hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。

5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。

6. I’m having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。

7. We have a bad connection. 信号不太好。

8. I can’t catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。

发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:

1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?

2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?上列两句都是对不起之意,但用在会话上,如果后面没有接说明,并且语尾上扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。

3. I beg your pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)

4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?

5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?

打电话的英语短语3

一.打错电话:

1. I’m sorry I have the wrong number. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)

2. Is this 02-2718-5398? 这里是02-2718-5398吗?

3. Sorry to have bothered you. 很抱歉打扰你了。

4. I’m sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。

5. Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?

解析:1. 区域号码是 area code 2. 电话号码的念法: 02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two

二. 抱歉这么晚打来的说法:

1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 对不起这么晚打电话来。

2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思)

3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望这么早没有吵到你。

4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 对不起这么早打电话来。

5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在这时打扰你。

三. 有急事时的表达方法:

1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobile phone number? 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?

3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到他。

四. 若对方不在的说法:

1. It’s nothing important. 没什么重要事。

2. It’s nothing urgent. Thank you, good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。

3. I’ll call her again. 我会再打给她。

4. I’ll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。

5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。

6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?

7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。

8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?

9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。

10. Could you ask him to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?

11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。

12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。

13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。

请在你来之前打个电话,不然我们有可能不在家。

2 .You’re wanted on the telephone.

有你的电话。

3. What number should I dial to get the operator?

我想接通接线员的电话,我应拨打什么号码?

4. I want to make a long distance call.

我想打个长途。

5. Pick up the receiver and deposit a coin in the slot.

拿起话筒,然后将硬币投进硬币口中。

6. I tried to call Mr. Cooper,but the line was busy.

我想给Copper先生打电话,但是线路一直很忙。

7. You must have dialed the wrong number.

你一定打错电话了。

8. I dialed the right number,but nobody answered.

我拨的号码正确,但是没有人接听。

9. The telephone is ringing,would you answer it,please?

电话铃响了,你能接下电话吗?

10. Would you like to leave a message?

你想留下什么口信儿吗?

11. Who is this?I don’t recognize your voice.

你是谁?我听不出你的声音。

12. Would you please tell Mr. Cooper I called?

你能告诉Cooper先生我打过电话吗?

13. Is this Empire 5-4093?

是帝国5-4093吗?

14. I have to hang up now.

现在我不得不挂断电话。

15. Put the receiver closer to your mouth.I can’t hear you.

将话筒靠近你的嘴,我听不见你的声音。

16. Would you mind calling back sometime tomorrow?

你介意明天再打过来吗?