美食的英文句子:
1.What kind of food do you prefer? 你喜欢哪一类菜?
2.Do you like Chinese food?你喜欢中国菜吗?
3.What kind of food do you like, Chinese or American?你喜欢吃什么菜?中式还是美式?
4,Would youtell me where the Chinese restaurant is?请你告诉我中国餐厅在哪里?
5.Do you know where I can get a quick snack?你知道哪里有快餐吗?
6.It’s very delicious.它的味道很好。
7.The food is too salty.菜太咸了。
8.I’m thirsty.我口渴了。
9.Give me a glass of clod water, please.请给我一杯冰水。
10.I’m on a diet.我在节食。
美食的英文句子:
1. When do you start to serve dinner in the evening? (When is the restaurant open for breakfast?)
你们什么时候供应晚餐?(几点供应早餐?)
2. When are the restaurant opening hour / operating hour? 餐厅营业时间几点到几点?
3. I’m sorry. The tables by the window are all occupied. 对不起,靠近窗户的桌子全都有人了。
4. We have received many bookings and I cannot guarantee a table by the window.
我们已接到许多预定,因而无法向您保证能有一个靠窗的桌子。
5. You can be sure that we’ll try our best. 请相信我们会尽最大努力的。
美食的英文句子:
1.May I order,please? 餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
2.What is the specialty of the house? 餐厅有今日特餐吗?
3.Do you have today's special? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
4.Can I have the same dish as that? 我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
5.I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish. 我正在节食中。
6.I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar). 餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
7.Do you have vegetarian dish? 你的牛排要如何烹调?
8.How do you like your steak? 全熟(五分熟/全生)。
9.Well done (medium/rare),please. 我想要喝法国红酒。
10.I'd like to have France red wine. 是否可建议一些不错的酒?
我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
美食的英文句子:
1.Could I have the menu , please?给我一份菜单好吗?
2.Are you ready to order now?你准备现在就点菜吗?
3.Here is the menu,sir.先生,这是菜单。
4.Where did you have dinner last night?昨晚你在什么地方吃的饭?
5.Do you like Chinese dishes?你喜欢中国菜吗?
6.What would you have for dinner?你要吃什么?
7.What would you like to order?你要点什么菜?
8.Have you ordered yet?你点过菜了吗?
9.No, no yet, I am waiting for a friend. I will order later.还没有,我在等一个朋友,稍后再点。
10.What would you recommend?有什么建议?
1、I will tell you all the things I know about table manners.
2、Do not take your seat till guests and elder people are seated
3、obtain small amount of food each time and do not make loud noise while eating.Take time to talk with neighboring people to create a relaxing atmosphere
4、Upon leaving,give thanks to the host and invite him/her to your house in the future.
5、These are all I know about table manners that you should pay attention to.Hope they are helpful to you.
6、When helping a woman pull her chair to the table, hold it and guide it. Don't shove it againstthe back of her legs.
7、If you're seated at a table with eight or fewer guests, wait for everyone to be served and forthe hostess to begin eating before you dig in. At a long banquet table, it's OK to start whenseveral people are seated and served.
8、All things not having to do with food should remain off the table: keys, clutch bags, cigarettepacks, sunglasses, BlackBerrys.
9、Don't snap your napkin open or unfurl it showily like it's an Olympic flag.
10、If you prefer not to have wine while dining out, don't turn your glass upside down, and don'tmake a big deal of saying you don't drink. Simply place your fingertips on the rim of the glassand say "Not today, thanks."
11、If you're eating and want to take a sip, dab your mouth with your napkin to avoid stainingthe rim of the glass.
12、Grabbing a bowl of salad or a saltshaker as it's being passed to someone who asked for it isthe equivalent of cutting in line: greedy and rude.
13、On the subject of passing: Dishes go counterclockwise, but if someone to your left asks forsomething, you can hand it directly to him.
14、When you excuse yourself to go to the restroom, just say "Please excuse me."
15、When out with friends or family - even at a fancy restaurant - it's OK to ask for yourleftovers to be wrapped. But don't do it at a business lunch or dinner.
16、Most hostesses want you to relax or prefer to follow their own system of organization by themselves.
17、If everyone is having a good time, would it be rude of the hosts to encourage their guests to remain longer?
18、The custom of taking wine as a gift to a small dinner party is becoming customary.
19、Which is better-to send flowers to my hosts before or after a party?
20、Cover your mouth and nose with your handkerchief, or if you have no handkerchief, with your napkin.
21、When dining "family style" do you use the same table manners as when dining in a restaurant?
22、Could you tell me a little about dining etiquette?
23、There are so many differences between Eastern and Western table manners.
24、For westerners, putting lots of food on the plate is very rude.
25、Chinese people hope guests to eat up food.
26、We will not ask them to eat more.
27、Souping soup loudly is very rude.
28、Making too much noisy when eating can make people offended.
29、There is also difference about the position of tableware.
30、Chinese dinner has some special features.
31、It's really interesting!
32、In China,rushing to pay as guest would be considered hypocritical.
33、Eastern and Western table manners are really different!
34、Remember not to use the napkin to wipe noses of faces when eating with important customers.
35、Both hands to take their own food after food, must use his hands. A baked potato should take to become left-handed fork, spoon holders the right to food into their own folder after. Do not use a fork to fork food to the wrong sites, it is extremely impolite.
36、Soup and bread to eat hot soup will not be blowing his mouth. The first scoop of the key role of the "thermometer", the general should not be too full scoop. Spoon to scoop from the inside out, the remaining soup can be set soup gently tilt outward. Bread to eat, we do not take up the entire bread mouth bit to eat. In line with the etiquette is to eat a small piece of bread torn by hand and then slowly mouth.
37、don't stick your chopsticks upright in the bowl. Instead, they put in the dish for you. This is the important figure in the holy to their death, containing sand bowl or rice have incense sticks the two sticks in it. So honest if you stick your chopsticks in the job, it is like this holy place and is equivalent to the desire to die in person on the table!The spout of the teapot
38、that is not any havoc. It is rude to set down the teapot where to vent is an important character. Havoc vent should always is straight to where nobody is sitting, usually from a table. Just export
39、don't light on your bowl with your chopsticks. Beggars tap on their bowling, so this is not polite. Also, in restaurants, if food is too slow to reach the people will play their light. If you are in the bowling house, it was someone like insult cook.
40、Keep your hands in sight. It is not good manners to rest them on your lap. Keep yourelbows off the table.
41、What else to watch: Leave some food on your plate to show that the host has given you enoughto eat. Or the host will ask if you'd like to have a second helping. It's polite to mop up excesssauce or gravy with bread.
42、don't ask for salt and pepper if it is not on the table. "Asking for any kind ofseasoning or condiment" will offend the cook.
43、Place your napkin on your lap, and don't eat with your fingers. Don'tswitch cutlery between hands.
44、never discuss money or religion over dinner. Going Dutch is considered "theheight of unsophistication".
45、In France, a meal is like a ceremony. People relish it and make it's a specialoccasion.
46、In contrast to the etiquette in Russia, it's considered good manners tofinish everything on your plate.
47、People often cut bread directly on a table cloth rather than on a plate. Tear your bread intobite-sized pieces before eating. Taking a bite from the whole piece is very impolite。
48、Whenever you catch the eye of someone who's eating, even a stranger, it's goodmanners to say "provecho", which means enjoy.
49、In Mexico, dining is more than a meal. It's a social occasion - lunches are rarelyquick and suppers can last for hours.
50、And you must say "enjoy your meal" before you leave the table。
一.询问餐厅
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?这附近是否有中国餐厅?
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
I"d like a quiet restaurant.我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
Do you know of any restaurants open now?你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
I"d like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I"d like to have some local food.我想尝试一下当地食物。
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Where is the nearest ltalian restaurant?最近的意大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the main area for restaurants?此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
二 .餐厅预约
Do I need a reservation?我需要预约位子吗?
Nine o"clock should be O.K. 9点应该没问题。
I"d like to reserve a table for three.我想要预约3个人的位子。
what do you have for today"s special?今天的推荐餐是什么?
We are a group of six.我们共有6个人。
We"d like a table with a view of garden.我们想要面对花园的位子。
We"ll come around eight o"clock.我们大约在8点到达。
It"s O.K. Your name, please.没问题。请给我你的名字。
How can I get there?我要如何才能到达餐厅?
My name is Jessica Yang.我的名字是洁西卡.杨。
I"d like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
Do you have a dress code?餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
I"m sorry. We have so many guests this evening.我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
should the ladies wear formal dresses?女士是否需着正式服装?
How long is the wait?我们大概需要等多久?
三.餐厅点餐
May I have a menu,please?请给我菜单。
May I order,please?我可以点餐了吗?
Do you have a menu in chinese?是否有中文菜单?
What is the specialty of the house?餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Do you have today`s special?餐厅有今日特餐吗?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
May I see the wine list?可否让我看看酒单?
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
May I order a glass of wine?我可以点杯酒吗?
I`m on a diet.我正在节食中。
What kind of wine do you have?餐厅有那几类酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.我想点当地出产的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.我想要喝法国红酒。
How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹调?
Could you recommend some good wine?是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.全熟(五分熟/全生)。
四.餐厅用餐
Could you tell me how to eat this?请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?有咖啡做为附餐吗?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
May I smoke?可以抽烟吗?
I"d like a glass of water, please.请给我一杯水。
My order hasn"t come yet.我点的食物还没来。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?请给我一瓶矿泉水。
This is not what I ordered.这不是我点的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.请给我不含碳酸的矿泉水。
Check, please.麻烦请结帐。
May I have some more bread, please.请再给我一些面包。
Can I pay here?可以在这儿付帐吗?
I"d like a dessert, please.请给我一些甜点。
We like to pay separately.我们想要分开算帐。
What do you have for dessert?甜点有那几种?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.帐单有一些错误。
May I have some cheese?可以给我一些芝士吗?