1、Before long he sees her ghost, who can't remember who she is, and after a rocky start helps her to find out.
2、I think movie critics who are berating this film are biased for that reason, and ignoring the quality of the movie, which is a pleasant comedy from start to finish with some heartwarming and profound scenes.
Just Like Heaven is just about the best movie so far this year, and I've seen about fifity of them. As a comedy it's funnier than Bewitched or The Man, not quite as funny as The Wedding Crashers but far more refined. In addition to comedy it's got heart and spirit.
Reese Witherspoon plays a busy doctor who gets into a tragic car accident early in the film, and then the story follows Mark Ruffalo, who rents her apartment. Before long he sees her ghost, who can't remember who she is, and after a rocky start helps her to find out. Where the story goes from there is more important, but I don't want to give away any more of the plot.
It remains a pleasant comedy even through the profound life-and-death parts of the story; for only the second time this year Hollywood's made a film that addresses a current issue without preaching their liberal agenda (the other was The Island, which showed immoral consequences of cloning). I think movie critics who are berating this film are biased for that reason, and ignoring the quality of the movie, which is a pleasant comedy from start to finish with some heartwarming and profound scenes. Though it's a comedy, this is at least the second or third most important film I've seen this year next to The Great Raid, which was a true story, and perhaps The Island.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。
2、Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!
3、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
4、You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
5、home i’ll go home and i’ll think of some way to get him back after all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家我要想办法让他回来不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
6、Well,nobody’s perfect.
人无完人。
7、you just stay away from me please.
求你离开我
8、now i find myself in a world which for me is worse than death a world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
9、if you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
10、Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。
11、land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
12、you don’t understand!icoulda had class.i coulda been a contender.i could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what i am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
13、may the force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
14、Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
15、Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
16、It made me look like a duck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
17、toto,i’ve got a feeling we’re not in kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
18、(《教父》1972) if i have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as god as my witness, i’ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
19、i think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
20、I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
21、I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
22、I think it’s hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
23、I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。
24、Sir, you’re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
25、 go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》
your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运。
you can’t change the past.过去的事是不可以改变的。
yes, the past can hurt. but i think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
whatever comes, i’ll love you, just as i do now. until i die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
tomorrow is another day.明天又是新的一天。
to make each day count.要让每一天都有所值。
this is my kingdom. if i don’t fight for it, who will 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
the end ,is only the beginning.结束,只是另一个开始。
success is a relative term. it brings so many relatives.成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。
stupid is as stupid does.蠢人做蠢事。
people who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.真爱过的.人很难再恋爱。
miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。
love is photogenic. it needs darkness to develop.爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
it’s not the men in your life that counts, it’s the life in your men.并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。
i think it’s hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
i don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。
destiny takes a hand.命中注定。
death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
all life is a game of luck. 生活本来就全靠运气。