1、Hygiene is two thirds of health.
卫生能保证三分之二的健康。
2、Young man may die but old men must die.
年轻人可能会死,老年人难免要亡。
3、Care brings gray hair.
忧虑催人老。
4、The love of beauty is an essential part of a I I healthy human nature.
爱美是健康天性的一部分。
5、Feed by measure and defy physician.
饮食有节制,医生无用处。
6、He that goes to bed thirsty rises healthy.
忍渴上床,起身健康。
7、Many dishes, many diseases.
多吃多病。
8、A light heart lives long.
无忧者长寿。
9、When the sun comes in, the doctor goes out.
阳光进来,医生离去。
10、There is no medicine for fear.
恐惧没有药物可治疗。
11、Sickness shows us what we are.
疾病让人露出本性。
12、Prescribe the right medicine for a symptom.
对症下药。
13、Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot.
病来如山倒,病去如抽丝。
14、Temperance is the best physic.
节制乃是最好的医药。
15、To know the disease is half the cure.
找出病等于治愈了一半。
16、Patient people are patient to gain longevity.
有耐心的人会活得比较久。
17、If you can walk, you can dance; If you can talk, you can sing.
能跑就能走, 能说就能唱。
18、The doctor is often more to be feared than the disease.
医生往往比疾病更可怕。
19、Bitter pills may have blessed effects.
良药苦口利于病。
20、To live long is a I most everyone,s wish,but to live well is the ambition of a few.
人人皆想活得长,鲜少有人想要活得好。
21、Health and cheerfulness mutually beget each other.
健康与快乐,相辅相成。
22、The windows open more will keep the doctor from the door.
常开窗户,医生不近门。
23、Bed is a medicine.
睡好觉如服良药。
24、Health does not consist with intemperance.
健康和放纵,彼此不相容。
25、Health is not valued till sickness comes.
有病方知无病乐。
26、Diet cures more than the doctor.
药补不如食补。
27、Cheerfulneis the promoter of health.
心情愉快是健康的增进剂。
28、An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
预防胜于治疗。
29、Diseases of the sou I are more dangerous than those of the body.
身体有恙好治,心病难医。
30、You must not pledge your own health.
切不可把健康当作抵押品。
31、The head and feet keep warm, the rest will take no harm.
头脚多保暖,身体多健康。
32、We shall lie a I I alike in our graves.
各人终将步入坟墓。
33、Disease, enemy, and debt-these three must be cut off as soon as they begin to grow.
疾病、敌人和债务,这三样事物一露苗头便应除之。
34、Fresh pork and new wine kill a man before his time.
鲜肉力口新酒,催人早断魂。
35、Health is happiness.
健康就是幸福。
36、Water is the king of food.
水是食物之王。
37、Feed a cold; starve a fever.
着凉时要多吃,发烧时要少吃。
38、Bed is the poor man’ s opera.
睡觉是穷人的误乐方式。
39、There are more old drunkards than old doctors.
老酒鬼多过老医生。
40、Reading is to the mind while exercise to the body.
读书动脑,运动健身。
41、Fretting cares make gray hairs.
忧虑使人早生华发。
42、A sound mind in a sound body.
健全的精神寓于健康的身体。
43、An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
每日一个苹果胜过灵丹妙药。
44、Good health is over wealth.
健康是最大的财富。
45、You may delay, but time will not.
岁月不饶人。
46、If you can be well without health you may be happy without virtue.
如果不健康也能身体好,那么无美德也可快乐。
47、Without sleep,no health.
没有睡眠就没有健康。
48、The best doctors are Dr. Diet, Dr. Quiet and Dr. Merryman.
最好的医师就是饮食、宁静和快乐。
49、The surest way to be happy i s to be busy.
保持忙碌最能无烦恼。
50、An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
一天一个大苹果,医生从来不找我。
51、There is no medicine against death.
没有长生不老药。
52、After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile.
午饭后坐一坐,晚饭后走-走。
53、Life is not merely living but living in health.
生活不只要活,还要活得健。
54、Onion treats seven ailments. //If a person eats an onion every day, he will remain healthy and not need a doctor.
洋葱能治小病痛。
55、The first step to health is to know that we are sick.
知道病痛是迈向健康的第一步。
56、Without health,life is not life, life is I i fe I ess.
如无健康的身体,生活就不成为生活。
57、Temperance is the greatest of virtues.
自我节制是最大的美德。
58、He who never was sick dies the first.
从不生病的人往往一病致命。
59、Care killed the cat.
忧虑伤身。
60、The wise will not rely on medicine for keeping their health.
有智慧的人不依赖药物来维持健康。
61、A man needs a purpose for real health.
有目标的人才能有真正的健康。
62、Different sores must have different salves.
对症下药。
63、A little labor, much health.
适量的劳动有益于健康。
64、A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.
健康的身体贵于金冠。
65、Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
睡得早起得早,聪明富裕身体好。
66、Poverty is the mother of health.
穷困为健康之母。
67、Better wear out shoes than sheets.
与其卧病磨破床单,不如运动磨破鞋子。
68、Few lawyers die well, few physicians live well.
律师少善终,医生少健康。
69、Exercise, temperance; fresh air, and needful rest are the best of all physicians.
运动、节制、新鲜空气和必要的休息是最好的医生。
70、Sickness is everyman,s master.
英雄只怕病来磨。
71、Eat well, drink in moderation, and sleep sound, in these three good health abound.
吃得好,喝得节制,睡得安稳,乃健康之道。
72、By the side of sickness health becomes sweet.
生了病,才显出健康的可贵。
73、Health and understanding are the two great blessing of life.
健康和融洽是人生的两大福气。
74、Health is better than wealth.
健康胜过财富。
75、Diseases are the price of i I I pleasures.
疾病是纵欲的代价。
76、Prevention is better than cure.
预防胜于治疗。
77、Neglect of health is doctor’ s wealth.
忽视健康,医生财旺。
78、A healthy mind is in a healthy body.
健康的思想寓于健康的身体之中。
79、Sickness is felt,but health not at all.
有病时知病苦,无病时不察身无恙。
80、Often and little eating makes a man fat.
少吃多餐,身强体壮。
81、The first wealth is health.
健康是最重要的财富。
82、A disease known is half cured.
病情确诊断,治病好一半。
83、Eat at pleasure,drink with measure.
随意吃饭,适度饮酒。
11、Sickness shows us what we are.
疾病让人露出本性。
12、Prescribe the right medicine for a symptom.
对症下药。
13、Diseases come on horseback, but steal away on foot.
病来如山倒,病去如抽丝。
14、Temperance is the best physic.
节制乃是最好的医药。
15、To know the disease is half the cure.
找出病等于治愈了一半。
16、Patient people are patient to gain longevity.
有耐心的人会活得比较久。
17、If you can walk, you can dance; If you can talk, you can sing.
能跑就能走, 能说就能唱。
18、The doctor is often more to be feared than the disease.
医生往往比疾病更可怕。
19、Bitter pills may have blessed effects.
良药苦口利于病。
20、To live long is a I most everyone,s wish,but to live well is the ambition of a few.
人人皆想活得长,鲜少有人想要活得好。
医学常用英语句子1
1. What’s the matter with you?
你怎么了?
2. What’s your complaint?
你哪儿不舒服?
3. Do you cough?
你咳嗽吗?
4. Are your bowels regular?
你大便正常吗
5. Do you feel tired?
你觉得疲劳吗
6. Do you have any appetite?
你胃口怎么样?
7. Are you feeling dizzy?
你觉得头晕吗?
8. Do you have a fever?
你发烧吗?
9. Do you have difficulty in breathing?
你呼吸有困难吗?
10. Have you ever had this experience before?
你以前有过这种情况吗?
11. How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续有多久了?
12. When did the pain start?
什么时候开始疼的?
13. How’s your sleep?
睡眠怎么样?
14. What did you eat yesterday?
你昨天吃什么了?
15. Do you bring up any phlegm?
你有痰吗 ?
16. Does your phlegm have any blood?
你痰里有血吗?
17. Have you had any chills or fever?
你有没有寒颤或发热?
18. Does anyone in your family suffer from hypertension?
你家里有人患高血压吗?
19. Have you lost any weight recently?
你最近体重减轻了吗?
20. Are you allergic to anything?
你对什么过敏吗?
医学常用英语句子2
1.I don’t feel well, doctor.
医生, 我觉得不舒服。
2. I have a headache, a sore throat, and my arms and legs feel weak.
我头疼,喉咙疼,手脚无力。
3.I feel like vomiting.
我觉得想呕吐。
4. I cough a great deal at night.
我晚上咳嗽得很厉害。
5.I feel feverish.
我有点发烧。
6.I have a stuffed-up nose.
我鼻子不通气。
7.I have got a runny nose.
我流鼻涕。
8.I have chills.
我受寒了。
9. I keep feeling dizzy.
我一直头晕。
10.I feel a pain in my abdomen.
我觉得腹痛。
11. It hurts terrible.
痛得很厉害。
12.I have got a humming.
我有耳鸣。
13. My eye sight is failing.
我视力正在衰退。
14. There is a bitter taste in my mouth.
我嘴里有一种苦味。
15. It all began yesterday.
是从昨天开始的。
16.I seem to have pain all over.
我浑身疼。
17.This tooth hurts.
这颗牙疼。
18. My chest hurts.
我胸部疼。
19. It’s not a sharp pain; just sort of a dull ache.
这不是剧痛;只是有些钝疼。
20. It’s been hanging about for nearly a week.
这已经持续了将近一个星期了。
21. I feel numb in my right arm
我觉得右臂麻木。
22. I’m suffering from insomnia.
我的睡眠不好。
23.I’ve sprained it badly.
扭伤了。
24.He has a laceration on his right arm.
他的右臂有处撕裂伤。
25. My legs have not been right lately。
我的腿近来不对劲。
医学常用英语句子3
1. I’ll take your temperature.
我给你量量体温。
2. Put this thermometer under your tongue.
把这体温表放在舌头下。
3. I’m going to test your blood pressure.
我要给你量血压。
4. Roll up your sleeves, please.
请把衣袖卷起来。
4. Now breathe in. A deep breathe.
现在呼吸。深吸。
5. Let me check your lungs and heart.
让我检查一下你的心肺。
6.Open your mouth, please, and show me your tongue.
请张开嘴把舌头伸出来
8. Now put off your coat and shirt please.
现在请脱去外套和衬衫
8. Let me check you stomach.
我给你检查一下你的胃。
9. Any pain here ?
这儿疼吗?
10. Does it hurt when I press here?
我按这儿你觉得疼吗?
11. I think we’d better give you a few tests.
我看最好还是给你做些化验。
12. You need to have your blood and urine tested.
你应该查查血和尿。
13.Please go to the laboratory with the slip and they will do the test.
请拿着这张单子到化验室去,他们会为你查血的。
14. The laboratory report says there is a slight rise in your white blood cell count.
化验报告表明你的白血球计数有点高。
15.Take an X –ray of your chest, then have an ultrasound examination.
做个胸部透视, 然后进行超声波检查。