1 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.
我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。
2 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.
请了解这一点对我们至关重要。
3 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.
我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。
4 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.
我们的方针是不授与专卖权。
5 There should always be exceptions to the rule.
凡事总有例外。
6 I would not waste my time pursuing that.
如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。
7 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?
你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?
8 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.
我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。
9 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.
我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
10 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?
抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?
你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?
这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?
21 I would like to ask you a favor.
我可以提出一个要求吗?
22 Would you let me know your fax number?
可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
23 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?
可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
24 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?
你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?
25 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.
如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。
26 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.
我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。
27 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.
也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。
22 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.
事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。
29 May I propose that we break for coffee now?
我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
30 If you insist, I will comply with your request.
如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。
31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
32 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
33 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
38 Quality is even more important than quantity.
质量比数量更为重要。
39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
惯用口语句子:
1.You're asking too much.
您开的价也太高了吧。
2.The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it.
你们的报价太高,我们不能接受。
3.Our rates are in line with the world market.
我们的价格与国际市场上的是一致的。
4.Our prices fit in with today's market situation.
我们的价格与今天的市场形式相吻合。
5.You can't consider the price separately from the quality.
您不能只看价格不看质量。
6.You should take the quality into account.
您应该考虑质量因素.
7.We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods.
我们必须考虑商品的质量问题。
8.I take into account = take into consideration“虑在内”
9.This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower.
这是我们最优惠的价格,不能再低了
10.This is our rock-bottom price, we can't make any further concessions.
这是我们的最低价格,不可能再让了。
实用对话:
Seller:This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
卖方:李先生,这是我们的最低价格了。
Buyer:If that's the case. there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:如果是这样的话,那就没有什么意义再谈下去了。我们还不如取消这笔生意算了。
Seller:What I mean is that we:ll never be able to come down to your price. The gap is too great.
卖方:我的意思是说我们永远不可能把价格降到你们要求的价格。差距太大了。
Buyer:I think it unwise for either of us to be inflexible. How about meetingeach other halfway?
买方:我认为我们都这么强硬很不明智。我们能不一能各让一半?
Seller:What's your proposal?
卖方:您的提议是什么?
Buyer:Your unit price is 100 dollars higher than we want. Well, I suggest wemeet each other half way.
买方:你们的单价比我们想要的价格高出100美元。嗯,我建议各让一步。
Seller:Do you mean a further reduction of 50 dollars in our price? That'simpossible!
卖方:您是说让我们再减价50美元吗?那真的不可能。
Buyer:What would you suggest?
买方:您的意见呢?
Seller:The best we can do is another 30 dollars off. That's definitely the lowest we can go.
卖方:我们最多只能再减30美元,这可绝对是最低价了。
Buyer:
That still leaves a gap of 20 dollars. Let's meet each other
half-awayagain and split the difference; I think this is a price we can
both besatisfied with.
买方:这样还留下20美元的差额呢。咱们再各让一半,分担差额吧。我认为我们双方都能满意这个价格。
Seller:OK. We can meet half way again.
卖方:好吧。我们就再各让一半吧。
This is a quality product.
这是一种高质量的产品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour.
这批大衣质量高、成色好。
Our quartz technique is well known in the world, and we believe our watches are of fine quality.
我们的石英技术世界闻名,相信我们生产的手表具有高质量。
Our price is a little bit higher, but the quality of our products is better.
虽然价格偏高,但我们的产品质量很好。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with those of other manufacturers.
和其他厂商相比,贵方产品质量上乘。
The equipment are of good quality and very useful.
这些器械质量好,用处大。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low.
我们的产品质高价低。
We have received the goods you send us, the quality is excellent.
我们已经收到贵处来的货,质量很好。
We are responsible to replace the defective ones.
我们保换质量不合格的产品。
It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.
这批自行车的质量确实有问题。
I regret this quality problem.
对质量问题我深表遗憾。
We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.
希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate.
这批机器运行不准。
Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.
货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。
The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.
化肥质量次于合同中规定的。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.
这批商品的质量不够一等品。
If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.
如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。
More than 300 watches are not up to standard.
有300多块手表不合质量标准。
bad quality 劣质
low quality 低质量
inferior quality 次质量
to be responsible for 对...负责
inaccurate 不精确的
poor quality 质量较差
to be inferior to 次于...
first-class 一等品
unsatisfactory 不满意的
good quality 好质量
fine quality 优质
better quality 较好质量
high quality 高质量
fair quality 尚好的质量
sound quality 完好的质量
best quality 最好的质量
superior quality 优等的质量
choice quality或selected quality 精选的质量
prime quality 或 tip-top quality 第一流的质量
first-class quality 或 first-rate quality 头等的质量
above the average quality 一般水平以上的质量
below the average quality 一般水平以下的质量
另外你在
个人信息
姓名:
国籍:中国
广州民族:汉族
户口所在地:潮州
身材:167 cm kg
婚姻状况:未婚
年龄:25 岁
求职意向及工作经历
人才类型:普通求职
应聘职位:贸易类:外贸跟单、市场销售/营销类:外贸业务、外语类:英语翻译
工作年限:1
职称:无职称
求职类型:全职
可到职日期:随时
月薪要求:2000--3500
希望工作地区:广州
个人工作经历:
公司名称:正崴集团东莞富港电子有限公司
起止年月:2008-03 ~ 2009-01
公司性质:股份制企业
所属行业:电器,电子,通信设备
担任职务:项目管理
工作描述:主要负责国外地区客户跟单,通过英文邮件与客户交流,从下订单直到量产期间所发生的事务的操作,做好客户到公司接待工作并带领客户参观车生产车间,做好客户服务工作,从客户得新产品研发信息主动向公司提供,供研发部门决策,传达客户信息至各工程师与安排各部门工程师各项问题,并针对性的对项目各生产间事务问题安排会议。
离职原因:
公司名称:102届广州商品交易会
起止年月:2007-10 ~ 2007-10
担任职务:日用陶瓷英语翻译
工作描述:主要负责报盘,回盘,包装等翻译工作。
离职原因:
公司名称:各类展销会
起止年月:2006-01 ~ 2007-12
担任职务:工作人员(指,接待人员)
工作描述:主要负责办理接待海外人员办证工作。
离职原因:
公司名称:--
起止年月:2005-01 ~ 2007-12
公司性质:
所属行业:
担任职务:英语家教
工作描述:辅导小学,初中等英语与教成人商务英语口语。
离职原因:
教育背景
毕业院校:广东外语外贸大学
最高学历:大专
毕业日期:2007-07-01
所学专业:商务英语
受教育培训经历:
2004-09到2007-07 广东外语外贸大学商务英语毕业证
2007-09到2008-01 广东外语外贸大学日语培训
语言能力
外语:英语良好
其它外语能力:日语
国语水平:一般
粤语水平:一般
工作能力及其他专长
个人能力:
英语:
1.能熟练的进行听,说,读,写,并能利用英语与人交流,以及运用到相关专业工作中。
2.能阅读业务范围内常用术语,撰写和回复英文商业信函与用网络查阅相关英文资料。
3.通过英语专业考试四级。
计算机:
1.通过全国计算机等级考试四级(成绩优秀),能熟练的操作OFFICE办公软件(WORD,EXCEL等)
2.能独立操作并及时高效的完成日常办公文档的编辑工作。
3.打字每分钟达到60个以上。
详细个人自传
个人评价:
1.不断更新充实自我,善于学习,以适应信息化时代。
2.具备良好的心理素质,个人修养,个人关系以及良好的团队工作精神。
3.反应能力,应变能力强,踏实勤奋,节奏快,效率高。
4.能很好很快接受新事物,具有较强的学习能力。