初中英语诗歌朗诵稿【一】
i remember,i remember,
the house where i was born,
the little window where the sun
came peeping in at morn;
he never came a wink too soon,
nor brought too long a day,
but now ,i often wish the night
had borne my breath away.
我还记得,我还记得,
我诞生之地的房子,
那小窗,太阳
在清晨悄悄地往里张望;
他从不早到瞬息,
也不让一天停留过长,
但是现在,我常常希望
夜晚将我的呼吸带走!
i remember,i remember
the roses red and white,
the violets, and the lily-cups,
those flowers made of light!
the lilacs where the robin built,
and where my brother set
the laburnum on his birthday,—
the tree is living yet!
还记得,我还记得,
那些红色和白色的玫瑰,
那些紫罗兰和百合花,
都是用日光造成的花朵!
那些知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,
我兄弟生日那天在那里
种下的一棵金链花树--
它依然生机勃勃!
i remember,i remember
where i was used to swing,
and thought the air must rush as fresh
to swallows on the wing;
my spirit flew in feathers then,
that is so heavy now,
and summer pools could hardly cool
the fever on my brow!
我还记得,我还记得,
当年我荡秋千的地方,
那时我以为空气也长了翅膀,
和飞翔的燕子一样飘荡;
那时我的心灵如鸿毛般轻盈,
如今心头却是如此沉重,
夏日的清凉池水
也难把我额头的烧热减退!
i remember,i remember,
the fir trees dark and high;
i used to think their slender tops
were close against the sky:
it was a childish ignorance,
but now 'tis little joy
to know i'm farther off from heaven
than when i was a boy.
我还记得,我还记得,
那棵高大的.枞树郁郁葱葱;
它那细长的树顶
我总认为接近了天空;
这是孩子的天真无知,
可如今我知道,
我离天堂越来越远,
童年已逝,欢乐已去。
初中英语诗歌朗诵稿【二】
Bed in Summer ——Robert Louis Stevenson
In winter I get up at night
And dress by yellow candle-light.
In summer, quite the other way,
I have to go to bed by day.
I have to go to bed and see
The birds still hopping on the tree,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet
Still going past me in the street.
And does it seem hard to you,
When all the sky is clear and blue,
And I should like so much to play,
To have to go to bed by day?
夏之眠
冬日里我夜里起床,
借着昏黄的烛光穿衣裳。
夏日里可不一样,
我不得不白日里就睡觉上床。
小鸟儿仍在树上蹦蹦跳跳,
大人们的脚步声
还在大街上回响,
我却得早早睡觉上床。
天空还是那么蔚蓝,明亮,
我多么想嬉戏,玩耍,
你是否觉得
这时候就睡觉难入梦乡?
初中英语朗诵稿1
早晨醒来那刻的悟道
若你早晨醒来
with more health than illness,
拥有的健康大于不适
you are more blessed than the
比百万行将就木之人
million who won't survive the week.
你更有福气。
If you have never experienced
若你从未经历过
the danger of battle,
战役的危险,
the loneliness of imprisonment,
铁窗后的.孤寂
the agony of torture or
被凌虐的痛苦,或是
the pangs of starvation,
饥饿的折磨
you are ahead of 20 million people
你超前了
around the world.
全球2千万人
If you attend a church meeting
若你参加教堂聚会
without fear of harassment,
无需害怕骚扰、
arrest, torture, or death,
被捕、凌虐、或死亡,
you are more blessed than almost
你的福气比起几乎
three billion people in the world.
30亿人更有福气
If you have food in your refrigerator,
若你冰箱里有食物
clothes on your back, a roof over
身上有衣服、头上
your head and a place to sleep,
有屋顶、有地方可睡
you are richer than 75% of this world.
你比全球3/4人口富有
初中英语朗诵稿2
I am not Yours 我不属于你
I am not yours, not lost in you,
Not lost, although I long to be
Lost as a candle lit at noon,
Lost as a snowflake in the sea.
我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,
没有,尽管我是如此希冀
像正午的蜡烛融化,
像雪花融汇在大海里。
You love me, and I find you still
A spirit beautiful and bright,
Yet I am I, who long to be
Lost as a light is lost in light.
你爱我,我也知道
你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。
可我就是我,渴望着
像光一样迷失在光里。
Oh plunge me deep in love—put out
My senses, leave me deaf and blind,
Swept by the tempest of your love,
A taper in a rushing wind.
啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,
灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,
卷入你爱的暴风雨,
做狂风中的纤烛一支。
初中英语朗诵稿3
Summer for thee, grant I may be
请允许我成为你的夏季,
When summer days are flown!
当夏季的光阴已然流逝!
Thy music still, when Whippoorwill
请允许我成为你的音乐,
And Oriole—are done!
当夜鹰与金莺收敛了歌喉!
For thee to bloom, I’ll skip the tomb
请允许我为你绽放,我将穿越墓地,
And row my blossoms over!
四处播撒我的花朵!
Pray gather me—Anemone—
请把我采撷吧——银莲花——
Thy flower—forevermore!
你的花朵——将为你盛开,直至永远!
On a Stair I Stood
我站在楼梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃尔·龙萨
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你从身边走过,看着我的'面庞。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其来的优雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
犹如闪电劈开云团,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。
Love me little, Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song?
我歌唱永恒的爱情
Love that is too hot and strong
如果爱得太炙热
Burneth soon to waste.
它将很快燃烧成灰烬
Still, I would not have thee cold
但也不要对我冰冷
Not too backward ,nor too bold
不要爱得太羞怯,也不要爱得太狂热
Love that lasteth till its old
不要让爱的花朵那么快就凋谢
Fadeth not in haste.
我要你爱我 一直到老
Love me little ,Love me long
爱我少一点,爱我久一点
Is the burden of my song.
我歌唱永恒的爱情
If thou love me too much,
如果爱我太多
It will not prove me as true as totlch;
它不可能像金石那样永恒
Love me little ,more than such,
爱我少一点我更愿意
For I fear the end.
只因我怕爱会失去
I am with little well content,
一点儿我就感到幸福
And a little from thee sent
一点儿就会让我满意
Is enough, with true intent
只要你是真心真意
To be steadfast friend.
我们的爱 至死不渝
The Lover’s Appeal
情人的哀诉
Sir Thomas Wyatt
托马斯·怀亚特
AND wilt thou leave me thus!
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay! for shame!
说不!说不!多么羞辱!
To save thee from the blame
我的悲伤,我的失落,
Of all my grief and grame.
责备无需由你背负。
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
无论是富贵还是潦倒,
That hath loved thee so long
我一直爱你义无反顾;
In wealth and woe among:
难道你就这样把我抛开?
And is thy heart so strong
难道你的心就如此冷酷?
As for to leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
难道你就这样把我抛开?
That hath given thee my heart
而我一颗心已经向你托付;
Never for to depart
不是为了离别,
Neither for pain nor smart:
不是为了痛苦:
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!
And wilt thou leave me thus,
对于一个深爱你的人,
And have no more pity
你的同情怎会踪影全无?
Of him that loveth thee?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Alas! thy cruelty!
天啊,如此心狠,惨不忍睹!
And wilt thou leave me thus?
难道你就这样把我抛开?
Say nay! say nay!
说不!说不!