1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的关于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前邮件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我们上次在电话中所说的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我们在上次会议中所决定的…
9. as you requested...
根据贵方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
请被告知...
16. Please note that...
请注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我们想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我确信...
19. We agree with you on...
我们同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
从2008年10月4日开始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高兴地告诉你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我们很高兴得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我们希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我对这份提案没异议。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我们很抱歉地通知您...
30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情况超出我们的控制...
33. I don't feel too optimistic about...
我对...不太乐观
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以...我们会很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以...我会很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄给我们…?
39. We need your help.
我们需要你的帮助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我们期待你的澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
请您回信如果您计划参加?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
请通知我这个计划的进度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你有需要,我们很乐意...
54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.
如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。
55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。
57. I'm just writing to remind you of...
我只是写信来提醒您...
希望我的邮件发现您一切都好。
I hope you enjoy you night and morning!
希望您每天都开开心心。
Sincere wishes to you and I hope you have a good lunch!
美好的祝愿送给您,希望您午餐愉快。
I tried to rich you couple of time on the phone without success.
我试图给您打电话,但是没有成功。
I hope you had a good weekend and businesses are still running.
希望您周末愉快,生意兴隆!
It is Ameir greeting you from Shhenzhen. How is going?
Ameir从深圳送来问候,最近进展如何?
Any comments from you are appreciated!
从您那里得到任何信息我们都将不胜感激!
Can you please confirm if you are available possibly on 23th November, 2006?
您能跟我确定在2006年11月23日您是否有空吗?
All the staff of our company show our warmest welcome to you for your coming!
我们公司的所有员工热烈欢迎您的到来。
Have a nice day and give my best wishes to you.
美好的一天送上我最美好的祝福。
Thanks for all and waiting your reply we will send you our best regards.
感谢您所作的一切,等待您的答复,送上我最美好的祝福。
How is it going? 过得怎么样呀?
How do you do ?还好吗?
How are you?您好吗?
Do everything well? 一切都顺利吧?
I miss you very much,are you happy?
How is it going? 过得怎么样呀?
How do you do ?还好吗?
How are you?您好吗?
Do everything well? 一切都顺利吧?
I miss you very much,are you happy?
How is it going? 过得怎么样呀?
How do you do ?还好吗?
How are you?您好吗?
Do everything well? 一切都顺利吧?