我真是玩得很开心。
2. It’s too crowded to push my way through to the kitchen.
人太多了,很难挤到厨房那边去。
3. Do you know anybody at this party?
在这聚会上,你认识什么人吗?
4. I’m going to have some fun while I’m here.
我会在这儿玩得开心的。
5. Why don’t we stay for about half an hour to see if anyone else arrives?
我们为什么不呆半个小时,看看有没有别的人来?
6. I think we’re out of beer.
我想我们没有啤酒了。
7. Did anyone invite that guy?
有谁邀请那个人了吗?
8. These parties are always so popular.
这些聚会总是很受欢迎。
9. There are too many older students here tonight.
今晚这里有太多年纪大的学生了。
10. Should I go talk to that girl over there?
我应该过去和那个女孩说话吗?
11. Can you tell me where the bathroom is?
你能告诉我洗手间在哪吗?
12. I think some people are leaving to go to another party.
我想有些人在离开去参加另一个聚会了。
13. You should slow down with the drinking.
你应该慢点喝。
14. I’m tired, so I’m going home.
我累了,所以我要回家了。
15. It’s always the same faces at these parties.
这些聚会上,总是些老面孔。
您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?
2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.
这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表,饭店英语交流用语·销售用语。
3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.
我们给您九折优惠。
4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.
我们给陪同提供免费早餐。
5、We accept your terms.
我们接受您的条件。
6、May I introduce myself?
让我介绍我自己。
7、May I present you a litter souvenir?
请接受我们的一点小纪念品。
8、Let's drink to our friendship!
为我们的友谊干杯!
9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!
建议为在座客人的健康干杯!
10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)
干杯!
11、How do you like Chinese food?
您喜欢中国菜吗?
12、What do you think of our service?
您对我们的服务有什么意见?
13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).
谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议),旅游英语《饭店英语交流用语·销售用语》。
14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.
这是违反饭店规章制度的。
15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.
我们饭店是不收小费的。
It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.
我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。
Thank you all the same.
然而,还是要谢谢您。
16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.
您必须赔偿。
17、Thank you for telling us about it.
谢谢您告诉我们
I'll look into the mater right away.
我马上去处理这件事情。
18、I assure you it wont happen again.
我保证此类事情不会再发生。
19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)
先生(夫人),请不必担心。
I will send someone up to your room right away.
我马上派人到你的房间去。
20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.
我不能保证,但我会尽力而为。
21、What can I show you.
您要买什么?
22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?
您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?
23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.
这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。
1、I've heard so much about you.久仰!
2、You've had a long day./ You've had a long flight.辛苦了!
3、Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends尊敬的朋友们!
4、On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
5、On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
6、How are you making out in Beijing?在北京过得怎么样?
7、I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
8、American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.欢迎美商来北京投资。
9、Your valuable advice is most welcome.欢迎多提宝贵意见。
10、It's a rewarding trip!不虚此行!
11、As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
12、Please remember me to Mr.Wang.请代我问候王先生。
13、Thank you so much for coming.感谢光临!
14、Hope you'll come again.欢迎再来!
15、Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.欢迎以后多来北京!
16、I will see myself out, please.请留步,不用送了!
17、At your service!愿为您效劳!
18、Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of…为…举行宴会/宴请
19、Serve a course上菜
20、Here is your seat.您的位置在这里。请入席!
21、Enjoy this happy get-together欢聚一堂
22、Please make yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.请随便!
23、Help yourself please.请各位随意用餐。
24、What would you like to drink?您喝点什么?
25、At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between…And…, to the health of Senator…, cheers!现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
26、我的介绍完了,谢谢。 That’s all for my presentation. thank you.
27、我先说这么多。 So much for my remarks for now.
28、我要说的就是这些。 That’s all for what I want to say.
29、您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题? I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
30、让我先谈一个问题。 If you agree,(With your permission)let me start with one issue 91. 在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
31、 招待会 reception
32、 庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会 Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People’s Republic of China
33、 鸡尾酒会 cocktail party
34、 茶话会 tea party
35、 包餐/点餐 table d’hote/a la carte
36、 上菜 serve a
37、 您的位置在这里 Here is your seat.
38、 请入席 Please have a seat.
39、 欢聚一堂 enjoy this happy get-
40、 请随便 Please yourself at home、/Please enjoy yourself.
41、 请各位随意用餐 Help yourself please.
42、 您喝点什么? what would you like to drink?
43、 现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯! At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of Senator…,
44、 最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯! Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to
45、 请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯! I’d ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast to the health of all our friends present here.
46、 敬您一杯。 Here’s to you.
47、 祝你健康 To your
48、 我要为此干杯 I’ll drink to that!
49、 随量 Whatever you like.
50、 我失陪一会儿 Excuse me for a minute.
51、 菜不好,请多多包涵 Hope you enjoy yourself.