外贸邮件英语短句集合96条

时间: 2022-09-29 句子 我要投稿 人气:

外贸邮件英语短句集合96条

外贸邮件常用英语句子

1、We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today.我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。

2、Did you get our order for your telephones?你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单?

3、We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you?我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗?

4、I am writing to confirm / enquire / inform you...我写信时要确认/询问/通知你…

5、Can you let me have the name and quantities?你可以告诉我货名和数量吗?

6、Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June.除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。

7、I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

8、from our decision at the previous meeting...如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。

9、As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

10、Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

11、Can we make a change on order No. 29734?我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗?

12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

13、We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

14、There are a number of issues with our new system.我们的新系统有些问题。

15、We seek your assistance to cascade / reply this message to your staff.我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

16、Could you please let me know the status of this project?请让我知道这个计划的进度?

17、Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

18、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。

19、I'm afraid I don't find your price competitive at all.我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

20、This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

21、We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

22、We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

23、It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

24、"We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

25、"This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

26、I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

27、It's our principle in business to keep our promise."守信用"是我们经营的原则。

28、Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

29、Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.请随时与我联系,我将持续地提供全程支持。

30、Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

31、We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn't inconvenience you too much.我们为耽搁道歉,希望这没有给您带来太多不便。

32、Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激您的理解及合作。

33、I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

34、Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

35、I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project.我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

外贸邮件常用英语句子

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway. 通常,海运较陆运便宜。

For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea. 数量如此多的货物,我们建议走海运。

Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

请海运我们订购的电视机。

Because of the high cost of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

因为铁路运输费用高,我们愿意走海运。

Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有时海运对我们来说麻烦。

Please have the goods transported by air.

请空运此批货

To move the goods by railway is quicker.

铁路运输较快。

我们保换质量不合格的产品。

It's really something wrong with the quality of this consignment of bicycles.

这批自行车的质量确实有问题。

I regret this quality problem.

对质量问题我深表遗憾。

We hope that you'll pay more attention to the quality of your goods in the future.

希望贵方将来多注意产品的质量问题。

The workings of these machines are inaccurate.

这批机器运行不准。

Upon arrival, we found the shipment of wool was of poor quality.

货到后,我们发现羊毛的质量较差。

The quality of the fertilizer is inferior to that stipulated in the contract.

化肥质量次于合同中规定的。

The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class.

这批商品的质量不够一等品。

If you find the quality of our products unsatisfactory, we're prepared to accept return of the rejected material within a week.

如果贵方对产品质量不满意,我们将在一星期内接受退货。

More than 300 watches are not up to standard.

有300多块手表不合质量标准。

Words and Phrases

bad quality 劣质

low quality 低质量

inferior quality 次质量

to be responsible for 对……负责

inaccurate 不精确的

poor quality 质量较差

to be inferior to 次于……

first-class 一等品

unsatisfactory 不满意的

1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

9. as you requested...

根据贵方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

16. Please note that...

请注意...

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

18. I am convinced that...

我确信...

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...的看法。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效...

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能从百忙中抽出时间,我希望能与您见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道您对这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知我们你是否同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请通知我这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提案,我希望你能发一份复本给我。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您满意,如果不满意,请发邮件尽快通知我。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你有需要,我们很乐意...

54. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

如果我有什么可以帮得上忙的, 请告诉我。

55.If there's anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有什么我能帮得上忙的地方,请随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.

如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会试着看看这是否可行。

57. I'm just writing to remind you of...

我只是写信来提醒您...